Friday, October 24, 2008

AJ Wright Grand Opening

AJ Wright is an off-price retailer who recently opened a new store at the Westgate Plaza. The shopping center is located at 911 Central Avenue, Suite B2, Albany. The grand opening began at 8:45 A.M. on October 16th; however, a crowed began to form well before the doors opened. Along with a $500 donation to the Boys & Girls Clubs of Albany, the event also included an amateur fashion photo shoot that shoppers could participate in. Overall, the event went well and the new store has brought 50 new jobs to the community - something that is important given the current economic issues.


--------------------------------------------------

I would like to thank Kyle Harrington and his staff for providing me with these photos and a description of the event. I was unable to personally attend the event, but I would also like to thank the photographer for taking these pictures.


If you find a great photo opportunity in the Albany region please let me know. I’m always looking for terrific events like this to take pictures at and I’ll try me best to attend and post photos.


Just email me: albanydailyphoto@gmail.com

No comments: