Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Rockin' On The Plaza

I took this picture at a previous summer concert at the Empire State Plaza. Personally I feel this is a nice juxtaposition with the guitar and The Egg showing that live music is held in both places.

On another note, this morning was colder than I was expecting when I walked outside. It was cool enough to consider getting a jacket, but I passed. My concern is that this signals an end to the summer. I'm not ready for it to get cold again.

Also....happy birthday Dad :)

2 comments:

Jane Hards Photography said...

Both the writing and the image fabulous. Unsuaul to see just the unstruments in taking centre satge.

Maslow's Dawg said...

I had a great birthday Zachary. Wish you could have been here..... that would have made it the best.

Love, Dad