Tuesday, November 11, 2008

#42 Strangest Buildings of the World

#42 Strangest Buildings of the World

That's right Albany. We can be very proud that The Egg on The Empire State Plaza is the 42nd Strangest Building in the World.

If you have never been to The Egg I highly recommend it. There are tons of great shows coming up in the near future if you go here. Here is what I would recommend:
James McMurtry - 11.13
Susan Tedeschi & James Hunter - 11.14
Johnathan Edwards - 11.15
Duncan Sheik - 11.16
Jorma Kaukonen - 11.21
Stephen Kellog & The Sixers - 11.22

If you don't like music, there is always dance, comedy, film, theatre, and family events.

I just really like music and you will probably find me going to at least half of the shows I've listed. Oh...and David Byrne played there last week. Yeah...the David Byrne from the Talking Heads! Tickets were sold out!

No comments: